Since I love food and cooking up creative meals – that usually also fit my macros – it makes sense to dedicate a big part of StormLifestyle to recipes and meal ideas!
For the recipes I directly listed the macros for convenience (Protein / Carbs / Fats). Most of these recipes are moderate-high in protein, not very hard to prepare, usually quite delicious, and sometimes they are weird/creative/unique (you get the idea). I would say most of these recipes fit well into a “healthy” training lifestyle! Please note: macros will obviously change a bit if you use different ingredients or brands of products!
Recipes (Protein-Powder based)
Drinking protein shakes sucks (sorry if I hurt your feelings). Cooking and baking foods with protein powder is much more enjoyable!
- Protein Microwave Cake (314 kcal / 39 P / 17 C / 10 F)
- Protein Fluff (250 kcal / 39 P / 19 C / 2 F)
- Fluffy Fro-Pro (550 kcal / 75 P / 50 C / 5 F)
- Protein Pumpkin Cheesecake (370 kcal / 42 P / 37 C / 6 F)
- Protein Waffles (336 kcal / 41 P / 27 C / 8 F)
- High volume protein cereal bowl (250 kcal / 25 P / 28 C / 3 F)
- Chickpea Protein Cake (link to Chef Tats Video!) (300 kcal / 33 P / 25 C / 6 F)
- Spinach Raspberry Choco Icecream (link to Chef Tats Video!) (240 kcal / 30 P / 20 C / 5 F)
Recipes (Whole Foods based)
Whole foods > protein powder. Usually, hah! Most of these recipes are macrofriendly and fit a “PSMF / lowkcal day” scenario – unless stated otherwise!
- Low-Carb Nori Rolls, Eggs and Berry Salad (375 kcal / 38 P / 22 C / 15 F)
- Spicy Shrimp & Chicken Liver Shirataki Stirfry (350 kcal / 35 P / 30 C / 10 F)
- Portobello Mushroom Burger (360 kcal / 40 P / 5 C / 20 F)
- Hot Chicken Cold Salad (link to Chef Tats Video!) (400 kcal / 54 P / 28 C / 8 F)
- Sweet PROtato (link to Chef Tats Video!) (425 kcal / 26P / 50C / 14F)
- “Healthy Kapsalon” (link to Chef Tats & guest Alex Video!) (1100 kcal / 110 P / 85 C / 35 F > yes, this one is huge)
- Protein Coco Delight (link to Chef Tats & Chef InShane Video! a “light” 363 kcal version and a “XL” 550 kcal version)
Instead of a “direct recipe”, here are some nifty meal templates!
- The StormLifestyle “Ultimate High Volume, Low Kcal” meal ideas page!
- The StormLifestyle “Awesome Salad” Template
- Cauliflower Porridge Template
- Protein Breadpudding (carb bomb)
- Pre-Workout Meal Template
More Random Meal Ideas!
I decided to give these sections their own page instead of cluttering it all on the recipe page. Click on the links below for my random meal ideas (no exact recipes and the macros aren’t always listed – these are just pictures from meals + a description > simply to share some food creativity and meal ideas!) and for some awesome meal idea contributions from StormLifestyle supporters and clients!